1. LocalWell permits cancellation of subscription if a User is not satisfied with the product or service. Cancellation of a first-time subscription is eligible for refund only within 15 days from the date of purchase of subscription (“Purchase Date”).
2. A User can only avail the refund once. Renewal of subscription after the expiration of its term shall not entitle a User to avail refund.
3. The date on invoice for subscription shall be considered as final and conclusive for determining the Purchase Date.
4. LocalWell may permit Users to upgrade their subscription by purchasing a higher priced subscription. Where a User upgrades its subscription, the refund shall be governed by the Purchase Date and not from the date of upgrade of subscription (“Upgrade Date”). To clarify, a User who avails an upgrade is eligible for refund upon cancellation of the subscription within 15 days from the Purchase Date only.
5. Under no circumstance shall a User be entitled to a refund upon cancellation of subscription after 15 days from the Purchase Date.
6. All requests for cancellation of subscription and refund should be raised only via the customer support helpline provided by LocalWell. Cancellation and refund requests raised through any other mode of communication shall not be considered for refund.
7. LocalWell has arrangements with banks, affiliates, payment gateways, payment aggregators and other financial service providers for processing refunds (“Service Providers”). LocalWell endeavours to ensure that eligible refunds are processed within 20 working days of your request for cancellation of subscription. However, this timeline is indicative and processing of refunds is subject to the time taken by the Service Providers.
8. The User agrees to provide any information required to facilitate refunds including but not limited to bank account details, bank branch names, UPI addresses, IFSC codes.
9. The User acknowledges and agrees that remittance of refund to the User is subject to the charges that may be levied by the Service Providers for such remittance. Such charges shall be deducted from the refund claimed by the User.
10. Notwithstanding anything contained in any other clause of this policy, this Cancellation and Refund Policy shall not apply to the Users who register and purchase subscription of LocalWell Products using the referral code/referral link of existing LocalWell’ Users.